The agreement and policy of the site Lets Free
This Agreement regulates the relations between the Administration of the information resource «Lets Free» and an individual who seeks and disseminates information on this resource.
Information resource «Lets Free» is not a mass medium, resource administration does not perform editing of information posted and is not responsible for its content.
The user who posted the information on the resource «Lets Free», independently represents and protects its interests arising in connection with the placement of this information, in relations with third parties.
1. Register on the Website Let's Free and the status of Member
- 1.1 User Registration on the website is free, voluntary and performed at the following address on the Internet: http://letsfree.su
- 1.2 User Site is a natural person registered on the Site in accordance with these Rules established order under the age allowed in accordance with the Russian legislation for the acceptance of this Regulation, and has the appropriate authority (previously and hereinafter - the User).
- 1.3 The first time on a mobile device «Lets Free» on the Site is created and assigned a unique code impersonal. This is all the information that is required for use. «Lets Free» does not collect, store or process personal data about the user. User «Lets Free» is a completely impersonal.
2. User Responsibilities Let's Free:
- 2.1 comply with the provisions of the Russian legislation or the country where he lives as well as the present Rules and other special documents of the Site Administration;
- 2.2 not be placed on the personal page of information and objects (including links to them), which may violate the rights and interests of others;
- 2.3 before placing the information and objects (including, but not limited to images of other people, other people's texts of different content, audio recordings and videos) pre-assess the legality of their placement;
- 2.4 Not to upload, store, publish, distribute or provide access or otherwise use any information that:
- Provides threats, discredits, offends, degrades the honor and dignity or business reputation or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties;
- Violate rights of minors;
- Is vulgar or obscene, contains foul language, it contains pornographic images and texts or scenes of a sexual nature involving minors;
- It contains scenes of violence or inhumane treatment of animals;
- Describes the means and methods of suicide, any incitement to commit it;
- Promotes and / or fueling racial, religious, ethnic hatred or enmity, or promotes fascism ideology of racial superiority;
- Provides extremist materials;
- Promotes criminal activity or contains tips, instructions or guidelines for the commission of criminal acts;
- Provides advertising or describes the attraction of drug use, including "digital drugs" (audio files that have an impact on the human brain due to binaural beats), information on the distribution of drugs, their manufacture recipes and tips for use;
- Is fraudulent in nature;
- 2.5 It is illegal not to upload, store, publish, distribute or provide access or otherwise use the intellectual property of the user and third parties;
- 2.6 The user is solely responsible for any information placed on the site, according to other users, as well as any interactions with other Users, carried out at your own risk.
- 2.7 The user may at any time submit a request to the administration «Lets Free» removal of any publication of any User without explaining the reasons and motives. With the accumulation of more than ten (10) requests from unique users such publication «Lets Free» deleted automatically.
- 2.8 In case of disagreement with these User Terms or their updates, the User is obliged to abandon any use «Lets Free».
3. Disclaimer Site Administration:
- 3.1 SITE AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL SCRIPTS, APPLICATIONS, CONTENT AND SITE CLEARANCE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". ADMINISTRATION DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES MAY NOT APPLY OR SUITABLE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF USE. ADMINISTRATION CAN NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE AND / OR SERVICES.
- 3.2 BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE OR ITS MEANS OF ANY MATERIALS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND personally liable for the possible use of these materials, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY CAUSE mobile users or third parties, LOSS OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES.
- 3.3 IN NO EVENT ADMINISTRATION SITE OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, INJURY honor, dignity or business reputation, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, SITE CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS TO WHICH YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON be accessed by SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF ADMINISTRATION SITE OR indicates the possibility of such damages.
4. Site Administration Let's Free:
- 4.1 Site Administration provides the technical possibility of its use for users and does not participate in shaping the content of personal pages and does not control and is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any person in respect of the use of the Site or the formation and use of the content of personal pages of users on the site.
- 4.2 Management reserves the right at any time to change the design of the site, its content, the list of services, modify or supplement used scripts, software and other items used or stored on the Site, any server applications at any time with or without notice thereof.
- 4.3 Site administration is not engaged in pre-moderation or censorship of information to the user and taking steps to protect the rights and interests of the individual and ensure the compliance requirements of Russian legislation only after the person concerned to Site Administration in the prescribed manner.
- 4.4 Removing personal page User means the automatic removal of all the information posted on it, as well as all the information users have entered at registration on the Site. After removing the personal page of user loses access rights to the Site.
- 4.5 Site Administration ensures the functioning and performance of the Site and undertakes to promptly restore its operation in case of technical failures and interruptions. The Site Administration does not bear responsibility for temporary failures and interruptions in the Site and they cause loss of information. Administration is not responsible for any damage a user's computer or any other person, mobile devices, any other hardware or software caused by or associated with downloading materials from the Site or links posted on this site.
- 4.6 Site Administration has the right to dispose of the statistical information related to the operation of the Site, as well as information to the user to provide targeted display advertising information to different audiences Members Site. For the purposes of the organization and functioning of the technical support of the Site and the execution of these Regulations Site Administration has the technical ability to access personal user pages, which sells only in cases stipulated by these Rules.